So, just before I broke up for Easter I had a cave girl social with my dance squad. Unfortunately I haven’t got any pictures of my outfit, but I will talk you through how I went about achieving a rugged yet still sexy cave girl esque look!
- I started off by applying my usual MAC foundation, powered and bronzer (I will talk more about this at another point)
- I decided that I wanted my eye brows to be pretty wild, but not too wild, so I used my benefit brow zings and slightly spiked my eyebrows up where you would normally blend them in and make them completely natural. But were living in the wild eh?
- I then went on with the eyes, and wanted the shadow to be pretty neutral to resemble earth colours, so I used Rimmel London Colour Rush trio in the neutral shades to create a natural undefined smokey eye.
- i then went on with black liquid eye liner, and lined the top lashes quite thickly.
- Next I applied KISS eyelashes (review coming) to add a dramatic fluttery look.
- I then continued to line my eyes and wack on a load of mascara.
- I decided to add a pink blush just to set things off
- And to finish it up a nude lip gloss.
Its pretty standard that any cave girl look, the bigger the hair the better, although I did slightly feel like a drag queen!
- I started off by teasing the roots of my hair to give it some instant lift and volume.
- I then went on to curl my hair using my GHD hair straighteners. I curled in a pretty haphazard nature, there was no particular logic to it.
- And then I went crazy! I back combed the heck out of my hair (poor hair)
- I finished it off by sparing it with Treseme extra hold hair spray to make sure it stayed put all night-which it did.